- Fulfill Support contract obligations by driving quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions.
- Define outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads to drive customer value realization.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap and to Facilitate Architecting solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Develop deep relationships with key customers, Software Engineering and IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates. Be the voice of the customer.
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners · Collaborate with Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
• Partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs across cloud and on-premises workloads.• Orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. Track, escalate, and plan for the remediation of technical blockers and provide engineering feedback to further our product and solutions as appropriate.
- Maintain architect level technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; Be an Azure based solutions evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Experience – 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects and/or program management required. Prior work experience in a Program Manager or Engagement Manager position focused on Cloud and software/services solution preferred. Experience in supporting highly distributed applications required
- Leadership – This role requires strong communication skills, as well as displaying executive presence and confidence in varying levels of customer situations. The CSAM must show leadership in teams comprised of Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who may be engaged in the delivery of complex solutions for overall customer success.
- Relationship Building – Proven track record of building relationships with senior customer executives in large or highly strategic accounts. Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Program Management – Excellent skills in planning for a portfolio of engagements, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities, and attention to detail required.
- Collaboration and Communication – Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through with verbal and written communication in English and in French. Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences and various levels of management (Senior Executives, IT management, Database administrators and Data Scientist).
- Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred. Certification(s) in the following preferred:
- Project Management: PMP
- Technologies: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture
- Travel required: 0-30%
- Relocation will be considered for qualified candidates