AXA Cooperative Insurance – KSA
- To lead and manage team a team of 12-15 FTEs and ensure that on a monthly basis the team achieves their business objectives.
- To ensure relationships are maintained and developed with key partners where necessary.
- Create and execute business plans to drive sales and growth. Identify target segments and create campaigns.
- Generate and analyze internal reports for planning and monitoring purposes both for direct reports and portfolio.
- Maintain competitor edge by being aware of local competition and take forward initiatives based on this information.
- Work in conjunction with Operational Excellence in terms of ‘Voice of the Customer’ and process improvement initiatives.
- To provide customers with accurate information as per the company’s guidelines of all products and regions.
- Employees should ensure that a high level of quality standards are applied to ensure correct information is obtained from the customer for the use of quotations, changes in policies and renewals.
- Promote the company’s products at all times.
- Ensure campaign results set out by manager is achieved.
- Ensure Audit standards are met based on guidelines provided by management.
- To gather, analyze and monitor call abandon rates and targets set for department.
- Set individual targets for the team members in conjunction with the manager
- Provide training for all new staff on the CRM system, products offered and customer service
- Ensure that subordinates adhere to company service standards
- Maintain leave and attendance records of the team members
- Manage the development of staff, by identifying training required and their day to day functions
- Assist where required with project work
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.