Job Profile Summary
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have a real contribution to make to the world’s ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Join our Team and advance your career as a Customer Service Representative!
The role is to support aviation Process Excellence Team in a manner that is conducive to building long-term relationships between aviation and its customers. This role is operational, to reactively take and proactively manage the execution of customer contracts, ensuring that these are processed in a way that our service commitments to the customers are met.
In this role You will:
- Perform all the relevant systems set ups
- Handle all the complaint management activities
- Support fueling service-related activities
- Manage the customer set-up in systems in line with the customer onboarding process
- Ensure all customer master data is up to date, including regular review and performing data quality checks
- Support sales in customer related matters
- Apply knowledge of tools and systems to gather and integrate data from multiple sources to find the root cause of issues to solve them
In this role, we have the following requirements:
Education: Minimum high school or equivalent (matric) required
- Successful completion of a Customer Service course preferable
- Previous Customer Service experience, exposure to sales or related customer services activities
- Demonstrated business understanding and awareness of internal and external customer needs
- This is a fixed-term position for 12 months
- Proficiency in English and fluent Scandinavian OR German knowledge is a must
- Strong analytical skills (Excel, forecasting system, Business Objects etc.) is a requirement and knowledge of statistical analysis would be a strong advantage.
- Enthusiastic & inventive individual, performance driven
- SAP/JDE/KERIS skills (proven) – advanced level of knowledge and application
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We would prefer someone who can start immediately due to the fixed term end date.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Vibrant collaborative and technologic environment and a company that is dedicated to its values of security, respect, excellence, courage and a team
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities to craft and develop your career path
- Medical insurance package
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Family Group
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.