- Lead and direct the customer service team for the Gulf market cluster, ensuring colleague engagement, development, and performance management.
- Ensure business requirements are met through operational execution of the customer service / order management / O2C functions.
- Ensure full compliance to internal financial controls and processes with regard to O2C and work to minimize or eliminate any identified financial controls risks, and support O2C internal & external audits.
- Manage customer escalations as well as internal and external communication regarding customer delivery coordination.
- Document and optimize customer service and order management processes based on knowledge and expertise of local market requirements and internal Pfizer business processes.
- Maintain good communication and manage relationships with internal customers (e.g. finance, regulatory, commercial,) to ensure processes are designed and executed to meet internal compliance requirements and business needs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure customer engagement for external customers / distributors, holding periodic customer review meetings as needed.
- Ensure routine and meaningful communication with the Dubai hub LSP and LCZ intercompany operations, attending business reviews, providing performance feedback, executing day to day operations, and recommending process improvements.
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers and proactive communication of expected delivery dates.
- Responsible for customer claims management (expiry, damage, complaints, etc) following Pfizer policies.
- Responsible for customer service and invoicing operations within Gulf markets.
- Responsible for collecting and issuing all documents required for import and export permits and receiving the Ministry of Health approval or permit for exporting.
Order Management / O2C
- Process and execution owner for daily order processing and management for Dubai UAE based legal entities including: customer order receipt, order entry, order processing and allocation, product availability reviews, LSP pick-pack instructions, shipment and import / export documentation, final customer delivery, & invoicing.
- Responsible for evaluating order accuracy to ensure compliance with internal policies as defined in collaboration with commercial, finance, and compliance. Ensure exceptions are evaluated and appropriately documented as per the defined business process.
- Represent Pfizer Gulf O2C function during corporate and / or external financial audits
- GSC process owner for debit / credit note reconciliation with finance and commercial.
- Order management system expert ensuring business processes are set-up and executed as required in order processing systems (SAP) in full compliance with corporate guidelines. Providing input when required for system modifications, changes, updates, etc.
- Knowledgeable of Pfizer legal entity structure and intercompany operations for the purpose of customer invoicing
Metrics / Reporting
- Support key supply chain management forums (S&OP, T1, T2, business reviews, etc.) through metrics evaluation, data analysis, and recommendations.
- Responsible for reporting operational performance to budget and LE on a weekly basis for the current accounting period based on customer orders and available inventory, in close collaboration with demand & supply planning colleagues, highlighting risk and estimating period performance.
- Ensure CS standard calendar is updated and well followed by the team.
- Drive ongoing process improvement & efficiency for all customer service operations through strategic thinking and collaboration.
- Optimize documentation and streamline processes across operations and quality (eliminating document duplication, improve archival, enhance digital documentation where possible)
- Look for opportunities to reduce / avoid costs and reduce export lead time to improve the efficiency for delivery of product to customers.
- Support business strategies & changes as required (new product launches, acquisitions, divestitures, etc)
- Build a team culture where CI projects are identified, completed, and sustained
- Ensure maturity and adherence to IMEx principles and daily meeting / visual management processes
- Lead, direct, developand coach customer service members
- Ensure team members are continuously trained, empowered and motivated to meet objectives and maximize potential productivity in the correct, compliant manner
- Set team objectives and monitor adherence through standard HR processes.
Job Specific technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Strong supply chain management skills including: customer order management, international trade (import, export, customs), knowledgeable about demand & supply planning, inventory management, metrics reporting, etc.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a complex matrix organization with issue resolution skills.
- People Management –ability to develop & engage team members to deliver against objectives.
- Strong Communication & Influencing skills required to interact with various levels of management.
- Business Acumen – knowledgeable about the pharmaceutical industry / healthcare environment and key factors to business success.
- Strong system/ technical competencies & ability to interact with technical teams to solve issues.
- Strong data analysis and PC skills are required.
- Strategic thinking & ability to translate strategy into action
- Project Management skills – to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Negotiation skills – to manage internal & external negotiations as required.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in similar roles in supply chain is a plus
- Bachelor degree required – preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain.
- Supply Chain qualification preferred
- Incumbent must be fluent both written and verbally in English and regional/local languages is preferable
Geographic Scope – Gulf markets
Number of associates (direct reports) – 3-7
Impact on the Organization/Business – Significant
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.