Requisition Title : CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER(COM10G)
Organization : EKFC GROUP COMPANY
Applications are invited for the position of Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager Commercial & Services
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of service delivery and contracts for the major client Airlines & Lounges of Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC) and acts as a management interface between the client and internal stakeholders. The Customer Service Manager will pro-actively identify client needs, potential service risks and mitigate any potential service failures and lead service recovery efforts as required.
Key Result Areas:
Sales Performance – Customer Management & Development
- Manage the relationship with all assigned customer accounts (portfolio of key accounts – Airlines, Private Aviation Operators and Fixed Based Operators) to ensure business has pertinent information to perform profitably and meet customer expectations.
- Demonstrate skills in identification of client needs and potential sales solution to meet them enabling customer satisfaction.
- Execution of sales, contracts management and projects effectively and timely through results oriented accounts follow-up to build strong customer base.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationships by maintaining a clear line of communication between the customer and the internal departments to ensure that Airline Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
- Propose improvements and new initiatives as per the best practices available in the industry in client servicing and to maintain or improve the excellent customer relationship using best available techniques so as to improve the current systems and process.
- Manage the client menu presentations, pro-actively provide menu improvement recommendations and find practical solutions to client requests so as to achieve customer delight.
- Identifies and proposes viable opportunities for account penetration to increase the revenue from existing accounts
- Responsible for the development, communication and where necessary deployment of the client related response for the EKFC Business Continuity Plan.
- Follow up on the process of issuance, investigation and timely reply to customer feedback and non-conformances and to ensure that pertinent action is taken and outcomes are professionally communicated to clients.
- Engage and monitor preventative actions implemented internally until proven to be sustainable and continues to be practiced by internal stakeholders to ensure that contractual clauses do not deviate from SOPs, SLAs or contractual obligations to avoid customer complaints and non-conformances in future.
Reporting & Analysis
- Operate as an interface between the Airline customers and EKFC so as to report to Senior Manager Commercial & Services on a continuous basis; status on customer business development, competitive activity and service performance in order to take any strategic measure to improve efficiency, sales, productivity and profit.
- Manage the daily updates of all systems including ERP & Salesforce to maintain data and required contracts database with advice, template agreements and supporting documents.
- Analyse customer service performance indicators, performance results and a database of customer issues by consolidating and presenting trend data and recommended remedial action to conduct root cause analysis and risk management planning.
- Review and propose process and menus streamlining by validating Airline catering handling processes and resource allocation to create economies of scales.
- Survey, review and analyse market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence
- Review and analyse performances of key indexes including CPIs and commodities locally and across different geographical locations and provide reports for price negotiations with customers
- Responsible for the review, propose and draft amendments on Airlines & Lounges customers’ contracts and addendums related to operational & commercials aspects in adherence with SLAs, SOPs and EKFC policies to ensure the contracts are valid, legally compliant and sustainable for business
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Experience:
- Under graduate or post graduate qualification in Hospitality, Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- 5-7 years’ experience at a key account management position in a customer service environment preferably in aviation, inflight service, airline catering or hospitality industry
- Proven experience in creating, implementing and managing commercial contracts for large international clients
- Demonstrated results in providing flexible business solutions in a dynamic working environment
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence and continuous improvement
- U.A.E. driver’s license (optional)
- Working knowledge of Food Safety requirements and systems
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- High level of proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of proficiency in Salesforce
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve service recovery outcomes that benefit both the customer and EKFC
- High level of organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to analyse and correctly assess priorities under pressure
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Highest standard of professional behaviour and personal presentation
- Self-motivated with the ability and initiative to achieve results individually and as part of a team
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the needs of individual clients
- Ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising quality