Doehler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Doehler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
- Preparing quotations quickly in collaboration with Pricing and on the basis of agreed minimum order quantities, bulk prices, extra packaging charges, payment and delivery conditions etc.
- Processing samples on time, taking into account the throughput and delivery times, optimum number of samples and costs, in collaboration with the colleagues responsible in Sales.
- Entering and confirming orders in the system once availability checks and order processing have been carried out.
- Providing support in range planning and the definition of prices and conditions in collaboration with Sales and Pricing.
- Continuously updating customer master data.
- Organizing and supporting internal and external customer visits in consultation with the divisions involved.
- Regularly monitoring visit reports, contracts, prices, order quantities, batch sizes, delivery packaging, payment and delivery conditions, payment receipts and complaints and preparing corresponding customer-specific evaluations.
- Following up on customer complaints in collaboration with Notification Management and in consultation with the colleagues responsible in Sales and Quality; conducting appropriate communication with the respective customers and implementing suitable measures (e.g. credit notes) in consultation with the line manager and Sales.
- Implementing the regional customer service strategy.
- A bachelor degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a customer service / sales support role preferably in the Food & Beverages field.
- SAP knowledge / experience is a plus
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills.
- Creativity, passion and commitment in implementing innovative ideas
- Hands-on mentality and customer-oriented mindset
Please apply online and provide us with your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectation. Kholoud Khalid will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please take into consideration, that we cannot accept any other channel or send back hard copy applications.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.