Job description / Role
MUSE is Chalhoub Group’s recently launched loyalty programme with over 30+ brands that is about rewarding members with luxury experiences and building a long-lasting relationship. MUSE is live in UAE and KWT and will be soon launching in KSA – one of the most important markets for the Group.
The ideal candidate will need to be solutions oriented, obsessed about offering a great experience and curious to explore new avenues and opportunities to retain and delight our members.
– Answering inbound queries via Phone, Email, Live Chats and WhatsApp for Business in professionally manners.
– Assisting Outbound, Clienteling, Home-Sales initiatives when assigned.
– Providing and researching required information using available resources.
– Investigating and solving customer service queries when being escalated.
– Understanding internal process and applying it day-to-day operation.
– Identifying and escalating priority issues when required.
– Ensuring tickets are closed within SLA with correct categorization.
– Managing relationship in-person or via communication with VIP and ELITE customers.
– Send personalised communications with assigned Private Clients
– Following up on queries when required.
– Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and action taken.
– Other additional duties as assigned.