The purpose of this role is to engage with and co-ordinate program beneficiary applications using the program platform
The jobholder will act as a liaison, provide program-related information, answer to queries and concerns, and carry out administrative duties
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with pharmacies and patients.
- Co-payment reimburse solution administration.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to secure patient file approval.
- Ensure that current patients receive their medications quickly and efficiently
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance.
- Maintain and update electronic Program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
- Manage the inbound and outbound calls and responding to patient inquiries and concerns
- Providing patient with the organization and program related information
- Work closely with management team in the region.
- Reporting to the Program Manager in region
- Work with the related divisions of Axios
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with Axios staff including Axios global staff.
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- Any Degree in customer service management
- 0 to 2 years working experience in an administrative role is ideal
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Arabic
- Experience in data entry, monitoring and management
- The position is based in Doha, Kuwait
- Working hours are divided into shifts