At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Alongside IFS broader Sales and Customer Success teams, our Customer Optimization Sales Executives (COSE) are playing a critical role in our Sales strategy. As such, we are now looking to appoint a team of Customer Optimization Sales Executives per Region, who are highly motivated, collaborative and results-oriented individuals to secure IFS profitability, identify possible expansion opportunities and reinvigorate lapsed customers. Ideal candidates will exhibit high levels of business and sales acumen all the while maintaining a customer-first approach.
Internal Job Title: Customer Optimization Sale Executive
Reports To: Head of Business Operations and VP of Established Accounts
The role of the Customer Optimization Sales Executive (COSE) – is to partner with current IFS customers and upsell customer conversion to the latest version of products, ensuring the customer is paying the correct fees. The successful incumbent will review all existing customers agreements, addressing incorrect legacy contractual arrangements to align with current pricing model while ensuring positive customer relations. Where appropriate to assist the customer in the completion of Self Audit exercises to ensure compliance to current contractual agreements.
Key responsibilities will include: Building a strong pipeline of sales opportunities and territory plans within your Region, CRM management/administration, virtual team leadership/working through a matrix organization; ability to articulate complex value-based propositions; devising sales strategies to achieve pipeline, Achieve mutually agreed upon sales quota for assigned Region, Increase pipeline through forecasting, demand generation and targeted campaigns , Work in collaboration and close partnership with Marketing/Business Development, Pre-sales, Customer Success and Operations to help close successful deals.
The (COSE) must have a strong understanding of their prospects business and operational goals in order to position the business benefits that IFS will bring in line with the customers top business initiatives.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
· Build world-class relationships with customers resolving objections and complaints. Solve conflicts while ensuring customer retention and improved satisfaction.
· Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets as well as help ensure the overall success of the team in achieving company forecasts.
· Review customer agreements, including usage, to ensure renewal accuracy.
· Manage contract Renewals, ensuring a defined retention rate.
· Deliver basic negotiations when confronted with challenges on uplifts and requested discounts.
· Manage challenging negotiations, write proposals, complete renewals and close sales of add-on/upgraded support service programs while meeting defined quotas.
· Work with the sales team to generate new licensing opportunities and expand the customer footprint.
· Present value analysis to customers to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
· Work closely with Sales, Legal, and Contract Management on current and new opportunities.
· Developing and upholding professional relationships with customers and sales team.
· Support customers in the adoption & completion of Self Audit where applicable.
· Utilize CRM to track opportunities and documentation for each customer.
Overall Required Competence
· Develops long term stakeholder relationships; anticipates customer needs and ensures high customer satisfaction and commercial outcomes for IFS.
· Motivated self-starter who is hungry to achieve.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal as well as advanced presentation skills.
· Commercially savvy, identifies ROI for the Customer using Business Value Engineering techniques.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Consistent overachievement of sales quota and revenue goals.
· Calm under pressure, able to handle conflict and acts as a problem solver.
· A passionate installed base salesperson, relentless in pursuing new upselling opportunities.
· Confident and articulate.
· Excellent Persuasion and Influencing skills.
· Live the IFS Values.
Required Education and Experience
· Proven experience with software/subscription/maintenance renewals – experience in SaaS environments a plus.
· Proven direct sales experience in Enterprise level Software.
· Proven ability to develop a prospect pipeline via high volume prospecting and engagement of Clients.
· Demonstrable overachievement of Sales Quota.
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, hands-on and ambiguous environment and culture.
We are an EEO M/F/Disabled/Vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.