About the Job:
To achieve consistently high-quality services to Qatar Airways customers in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOP). To provide assistance to passengers whose baggage is mishandled, issue reports, trace and endeavor to restore the missing baggage to the rightful owner as soon as possible to achieve customer satisfaction. To provide assistance to shift supervisor and staff to all baggage operations at arrival terminal and transfer baggage area.
- Handle baggage operations assigned at arrival and transfer baggage area.
- To attend with efficiency to passengers with mishandling baggage’s.
- Raise Property Irregularity reports for any mishandled baggage through world tracer system and HAQIBA System.
- Record all unclaimed baggage, security items and found property items received from QR flight arrival.
- Ensure that unclaimed baggage contents updated within one day of OHO creation.
- Handle unknown/wrong k-edil/cross tagging/dual tags/unauthorized bags. Handling damaged I open bags with contents spill-over. To be able to handle OG items in checked in baggage.
- monitor all the activities handled by Baggage Services Agents and ensure that the service quality is maintained
Be part of an extraordinary story
your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- University Graduate is advantage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Knowledge and process to handle tagless baggage.
- Excellent Communication and writing Skills.
- Desirable ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of HAQIBA / World Tracer I BRS / Altea DCS systems.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.