The Customer Service Executive is required to answer incoming calls from customers for various reasons- take orders, answer inquiries, resolve complaints and provide information.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones and respond to client requests, reservations, and customer queries/complaints; register information into the computer system.
- Receiving and responding to emails related to reservations, enquires and complaints, while forwarding them to the concerned department when required.
- Record complaints and pass them on to the relevant department for appropriate action to be taken.
- Recognize and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls. .
- Handle vehicle rentals and making necessary international car bookings as per customers’ need.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell venue services Preparing and submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports to management as and when required.
- Update systems when needed (Carpro, Wizard, intratnet, etc..) to keep up to date and ensure all reservations and information is recorded.
- Maintain excellent client relations and ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances leading to generation of avenues for further business.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided while converting as many enquiries into sales.
- Ensure continuous interaction with the customer to confirm that areas of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Assist with any Ad-Hoc projects when and as needed.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: Minimum 1-2 years in customer service/call center role.
Job specific skills: Customer Service Skills, Telephone Skills, Communication Skills.
Key competencies: Ability to handle pressure, Emotional Stability, Logical Ability