About the role
You will be coordinating the overall planning, designing, development of course content and assessments for specific subject areas. Coordinates curriculum innovation, design, research and ensures the development and maintenance of the highest quality courses for Cabin Crew and relevant employees are created. Assists in reviewing externally produced content, resources, and works with vendors to produce content and ensures that company standards are maintained in terms of image, fonts and layout of course content material.
- Research and design of Qatar Airways specific training curriculum for all courses which includes adding updates to existing content.
- Develop content and assessments that meet company standards
- Collaborate with other Curriculum Product Innovation team members to seek out and design innovative work.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on any major Curriculum projects that need to be launched and have learning or training angle affecting the network.
- Identify quality content providers and review externally produced content/resources.
- Stay current curricular trends and standards changed by maintaining professional memberships, attending conferences, and maintaining regular communication with the Cabin Services Department.
- Assess, evaluate and certify training courses conducted both in-house and by external out-sourced trainers.
- Help initiate and support a portfolio wide communication strategy
- Support implementation of new initiative and projects
- Assisting in defining and outlining strategies and objectives
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic experienced professional to join Cabin Services Department.
A successful candidate will have-
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5years of job-related experience
- Qualification in Training/Adult Education/Instructional Designed, preferred.
It is essential –
Minimum 5 years Specialist job-related experience in a multinational training department, exposure in Cabin Services/Cabin Crew.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High level of computer literacy
- Well-developed inter-personal skills with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A high level of ethical standards in diverse work environment
- Proven success with process and information management
- Broad knowledge of learning methodology
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.