Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform – we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging – working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology – a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries – Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
To meet Kitopi’s Customer Experience needs, the Customer Experience Agents has to fully support the Customer Experience Manager. He/ she and will respond to incoming calls from the customers to take their delivery orders, answers questions and respond to queries, trouble shoot problems, provide information and handle complaints.
What You’ll Do
- Answer New order inquiries
- Manage follow up calls – liaise with kitchens and manage customer expectation
- Log daily complaints and follow up with the customer to close the complaint loop.
- Follow up with the Drivers to ensure the order is delivered on time.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
Who Are We Looking For?
- You must have strong personality, enjoys inspiring and motivating your team – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Minimum – 2 Years experience in a Contact Center
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Experience in complaint handling and can handle 50+ calls a day
- Strong soft skills knowledge
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day – we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.