Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Supervise the frontline enquiry advisors to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining and expand the company’s capabilities relating to pre and after sales service. Directly responsible for managing a multi-cultural team. The Enquiry Supervisor is responsible for the overall day to day running of the Customer Service Call Centre with specific focus on their team performance in terms of both quality and productivity. Also monitor the floor to achieve Key Performance Indicators as set out by the GMB and regional office in line with International Standards of DHL Worldwide Express.
- Act as an ambassador for DHL at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct DHL department where further information is required
- Maintain proactive work processes to ensure teamwork, shuttle procedures and overall base performance is achieved
- Establish relationships with selective large customers and solicit feedback on Customer Service for improvement opportunities.
- In collaboration with the Customer service team, evaluate customers’ complaints and ensure that they are dealt with expeditiously and satisfactorily, reporting service failures to source and making recommendations to prevent recurrence.
- Keeps up-to-date on the capabilities and advantages of DHL’s services, products and network.
- Understands DHL’s organization, strategy, policies and work practices.
- Work closely with the Information Technology team to leverage technology to automate processes as well as formulate backup plans in times of outages.
- Promptly alert IT on problems arising from CS applications to ensure minimum disruptions to the CS track and trace operations.
- Liaise closely with Ground Operations and Gateway staff to resolve on-going problems as encountered by customers.
- Assist and guide CS staff in resolving issues arising from Customer Interactions, and coordination with other functional departments like Ground Operations and Gateway.
- To collaborate with Ground Operations staff to jointly develop new, or enhance existing procedures relating to pick-up and deliveries to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Prioritise and delegate work tasks for self and Advisors focusing on customer needs and performance targets.
- Ensure Advisors are appropriately trained, coached and evaluated to prioritise work responsibilities with primary focus on customer needs and achievement of individual and team performance targets.
- Lead, motivate and supervise Advisors to ensure that all Customer track and trace requests are answered promptly, of consistent quality, and in accordance to stipulated performance standards aligned to current Global Customer service processes & standards
- Coach and appraise Advisors on their daily tasks with particular emphasis on Track and Trace processes and systems, and achievement of individual and departmental KPIs
- Identify training and development needs of Advisors to bridge competency gaps.
- Jointly develop and co-ordinate training sessions with Training Department and whenever necessary, conduct training sessions as well.
- Continuously enhance Advisors understanding and knowledge of DHL’s products and services, especially on DHL’s liability in service failure situations, service recovery and issue resolution / negotiation skills, and their responsibility for educating, securing customer buy-in on DHL’s position during customer interactions.
- Work closely with the Customer service Manager to communicate, implement and co-ordinate company policies and procedures to Advisors and ensure compliance.
- Encourage and guide Advisors to achieve higher performance standards, and whenever necessary, to enforce staff discipline to ensure proper conduct and outstanding customer service.
- Continuously review rostering of advisors to ensure optimal resource utilisation, enhanced productivity, and the most cost-effective and efficient service levels for current and future customer needs.
Education Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Service; preferably within a multi-national logistics environment.
- Sounds educational background with knowledge of the Service Industry an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Good understanding of basic service theory and supervisory management.
- Previous Coaching experience preferred, ability to build, lead, coach and motivate a team.
- Must have excellent PC skills and working knowledge of MS office packages and proficiency in Excel.
- Good communication skill with a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Should be self-motivated with high energy levels.
- Must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines, good planning and organising skills.
- Committed to delivering quality results and exceeding expectations.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Passion for delighting customers.
- Team player.
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.