Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What you’ll be doing
The Customer Care Team Lead is is directly responsible for the performance of the frontline team in his/her shift and carries out the daily monitoring of the advisors work output, thereby maintaining a consistently high level of service.
The role is primary customer experience oriented and will involve creating and building relationships with our customers through managing their enquiries, waiting list, their preferences, etc…. Most importantly, you will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy the best shopping experience when touching us. With our Hybrid Customer care department, we are able to speak with our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, across multiple languages.
Customer Care and Sales
- Following the Hybrid Customer Care Department Standards for Excellence.
- Ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact via any offered communication channel (walk in, phone, email, online chat)
- Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible.
- Always deal with the most difficult customers in a quick, willing and professional manner, aiming to turn negative situations into a positive outcome and using available resources to solve problems.
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels.
- Carry out a through Brief and Debrief with the advisor on a daily basis at the start and end of each shift to ensure that any follow up given, have been actioned. Check the understanding of any new procedures or brandupdates with the advisor.
- Keep the team motivated and focussed in the right direction at all times by identifying coaching & training needs through daily call coaching.
- Ensure that a minimum of 20% of the advisor calls are listened to (call recorder ) ensuring that areas of development have been addressed
- Work closely with the CXD to identify training and gaps to the frontline team
Systems & Procedures
- Use all CRM and E-commerce systems confidently and use to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts.
- Communicate company policy to customers as necessary and observe at all times.
- Ensure to keep client confidentiality and company policies for data protection and security at all times.
- Ensure that the in-house processes and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved and enable seamless shopping experience.
- Adhere to the schedule and the forecast given by the management.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous sales and retail experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion, department store, high-end travel and leisure)
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both languages’ Arabic and English; verbally and written.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability and must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.