Job description / Role
MUSE is Chalhoub Group’s recently launched loyalty programme with over 30+ brands that is about rewarding members with luxury experiences and building a long-lasting relationship. MUSE is live in UAE and KWT and will be soon launching in KSA – one of the most important markets for the Group.
The ideal candidate will need to be solutions oriented, obsessed about offering a great experience and curious to explore new avenues and opportunities to retain and delight our members.
– Overseeing and assessing customer services and call center representatives’ activities with different tasks being assigned.
– Manage all aspects of running the day to day operations of the Contact Centre
– Providing a regular performance-related feedbacks to call center representatives.
– Monitoring daily activities of customer service operations.
– Investigating and solving customer service queries when being escalated.
– Providing training in areas of customer service and motivate call center representatives.
– Managing business operation coverage and scheduling to ensure proficient customer service.
– Preparing Weekly Report on Call Center interaction as well as customer feedbacks report.
– Conducting quality check on call recordings, on emails responses and live chats logs.
– Ensuring tickets are closed within SLA with correct categorization.
– Managing Outbound, Clienteling, Home-Sales initiatives and able to provide result report.
– Managing ELITE and VIP Clients.
– Working closely with MUSE Champions to optimize customer service.
– Handling calls, emails and live chat when being escalated.
– Performing additional duties where needed.
– Measure customer satisfaction and other KPI’s
– Drive continual process improvement through monitoring, benchmarking and investigation of any dissatisfactions or complaints