NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
- Assist with customer inquiries received via phone, email, live chat, mail and social media in a high-volume contact center.
- Ensure a quality experience by providing friendly, professional service.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize multiple Customer Service tools and systems, and web technologies to resolve issues on customer’s behalf.
- Monitor order and return flow.
- Process credits and exchanges for returns to SKECHERS.com.
- Assist customers with their SKECHERS Elite membership accounts.
- Collaborate with SKECHERS Store Managers and District Managers to resolve consumer concerns in-store.
- Research and troubleshoot technical issues as needed.
- Provide regular feedback to management team regarding incoming customer contacts and provide recommendations on how to improve moving forward.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with a CRM system
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior customer service/consumer affairs experience, preferably working directly with consumers in a medium or high-volume contact center environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Retail management experience would also be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.