Customer Care Executive / phone, Email and face to face meetings.
- Handle complaints, customer queries, resolve issues within specified timelines.
- Conduct necessary research and follow with other departments on behalf of the customer.
- Provide status update to customers on pending / ongoing cases.
- Prepare ‘Exception Forms’ and collect the evidence in the file to support the exception for customers in line with Policies & Procedures for management approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1- 4 years of Experience in customer interface.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.