Job description / Role
The Specialist manages the entire process of a shipment, from receiving the order to the delivery to customers. This requires frequent contact with customers, production, storage and forwarders, as well as with other functions. The Specialist plays a very substantial role in continuously maintaining a close and positive relationship with distributors and in strengthening their trust in the company and its services.
A leading multinational electronics firm.
Order handling, invoicing and shipping
* Handle orders
* Enter order and handle order change management
* Problem-solving (items not available, missing PN or other details)
* Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
* Submit order confirmation to customer
* Plan shipment date according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
* Maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
* Prepare necessary documentation and certificates
* Book shipments (air freight or courier)
* Inform customers about shipping details
* Invoice orders in Navision
* First point of contact for shipping partners
* Follow up on shipments, e.g. central problem solving point of contact between shipping partner and customer.
Office Administration Management:
* Organize Manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
* Local organizer and planner for training and meeting.
* Manage marketing orders and supply to distributors.
General support functions
* Check stock availability of specific items
* Upload pricelists
* Handle specific marketing orders (from different stocks)
* Update customer card information
* Handle return of goods, credit notes, commissions
* Support and interface with customers
* Identify items and PNs asked for
* Inform and update on shipment status
* Adjust orders
* Handle unusual returns or complaints in collaboration with ISDs
* File complaints in MST and SFDC system
* Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
* A challenging, ever changing work day.
* A value based leadership that give the employee freedom to operate.
* A competitive salary and flexible working conditions.