Reporting to the Group General Learning and Development Manager, the Training Services Manager will be responsible for managing community training projects and leading the implementation and coordination of the School -Based Apprenticeship and Traineeship (SBATs) program. This position also develops and delivers various training programs and initiatives and particularly in relation to activities delivered with our community partners. This position will also be responsible for the operational effectiveness of the Crown College day to day operations and will liaise with government, school stakeholders, and community partners to promote vocational education and training and related programs in order to increase participation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience partnering with key community and government stakeholders and teams to identify training needs and programs.
- Prior experience within a not-for-profit NSW RTO organisation would be highly regarded
- The ability to build and develop strong stakeholder relationships both internal and externally to Crown
- Previous management or supervisory experience, which includes providing feedback, coaching and ongoing development to employees
- Experience maintaining programs /materials that are current and accurate according to company policy and procedure and external legislation /guidelines
- Strong knowledge of school-based traineeship programs within NSW
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A