At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
Crown Towers Melbourne provides a unique and luxurious experience to their guests. With a 5* Forbes rating, Crown Towers is the epitome of world-class accommodation and is recognised for its exceptional service standards.
We are recruiting for an experienced hospitality management professional to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Front Desk Manager, the Front Office Supervisor is responsible for leading, mentoring and coaching a team of Front Office Attendants. They also manage the shift, ensuring check-in, check-out and related services are provided to guests and visitors to Crown Towers in accordance with our five star service standards.
- Ability to work on a 24/7 rotational roster including weekends and public holidays
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems (preferably OPERA)
- Previous experience in a Hotel Front Office environment in a supervisor or management level position
- Exceptional customer service skills
- People management experience is essential with exposure to performance appraisal, reward and recognition, career planning, grievance resolution, disciplinary procedures and conflict resolution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A