Al Futtaim Group
CRO Specialist| Retail | IKEA
Overview of the role
Lead the conversion optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversation rates and drive engagement across all digital points. Manage, test, and implement conversion points in the marketing funnel to deliver key metrics and KPI’s.
What you will do
- Manage, test, and implement conversion points in the marketing funnel to deliver key metrics and KPI’s
- Plan, prioritize, design & build A/B or multivariate tests
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients.
- Continuously analyzing the performance of funnel conversion and user behavior, to identify areas of opportunity
- Conduct analytics- based site audits, highlighting areas of concern and implementing improvements and enhancements.
- keep up to date with new CRO methodology, theory and tech and sharing within the team
- Collaborate in plan, develop, implement the SEO strategy
- Together with the team implement the SEM strategy
- Collect and analyze data, monitor competitors, and identify trends to achieve the maximum ROI across all our conversion points
- Track, report and analyze Key metrics and KPI’s for all touch points and campaigns
- Apply knowledge of web analytics, customers segmentation- and audience in the optimization process
- Stay on top of all trends, apply the changes on the digital platform as per the Customer needs, and IKEA positioning and communication strategies, and maintain best practices
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.