Job description / Role
As the CRM Analytics Lead, will play a critical role in developing and recommending data driven insights that help enhance the customer experience journey and life cycle, augment marketing initiatives and identify new potential revenue generating market segments or plugins.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising the customer data and analytics technologies and tools within the business with a focus on improving overall data quality.
A global technology solutions provider supporting organisations in the digital and marketing space through the development of innovative, revenue generating, in-house products.
* Identify trends, assessing response to different campaigns and provide valuable insight into customers’ behavior and preferences.
* Draw on data to develop recommendations on how to improve internal processes and take advantage of opportunities such as performance analysis and consumer insights.
* Work in collaboration with the Product, UX & UI and Sales teams to brainstorm tailored revenue generating solutions and lead generation activities.
* Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to enable the effective management of internal and external relationships globally.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner.
* Attractive tax-free salary and family benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.