Atlantic Maritime Group FZE
Job description / Role
Leading our crewing department team, this position shall ensure that each vessel of the managed fleet is adequately and competently manned and operated within a prescribed budget in accordance with the applicable ship management / crew management agreement.
Duties include the following:
• Supervising, sourcing and recruitment of Officers and Crew for the entire fleet from vetting the CVs of the proposed candidates according to the type of vessels and required experience, conducting interviews,
• Ensure all crew documentation and ensuring all the crew having the requisite flag state endorsements.
• Supervising all the joining formalities including the visas, travel documents and all the logistics involved during Sign ON / Sign OFF of crew at different ports.
• Controlling the overall annual crew budget for the entire fleet.
• Manage the coordination with manning agents for selection of officers and ranks and ensure timely delivery of qualified applicants through pro-active, strategic, and effective processing of recruitment.