Job description / Role
Our client, a Multinational Manufacturing Company are looking to hire a Credit Controller to support the Finance Team in managing receivables of their UAE customers.
Our client is an International Manufacturing brand with offices in over 5 continents.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
* Visit customers and arrange SOAs regularly
* To be the key contact for UAE trade receivables
* Lead all dispute-related activity on behalf of the credit department improving turnaround times and reducing the value of disputed debt
* Ensure regular reporting / Debt Reviews with GM, FD and the Regional Manager
* Engage with Accounts, Sales & Project teams to implement and maintain robust collection procedures
* Follow up with business unit on the customers payment and settlement to ensure that collections & settlement done on time
* Administer to enquiries in regards of invoices & reconciliations – escalate customer issues with Management whenever necessary
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate an opportunity to work with an international brand and progress in their career path