YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express
- To actively promote and ensure DHL trading terms and conditions are being adhered to by the customer
- To contribute knowledge and expertise toward resolving reoccurring billing issues.
- To maximise collection effectiveness from all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To maintain efficient records of collection activities.
- To drive debt collection, involve in customer interactions (incl customer visits as deemed necessary)
- To coordinate resolution of sales and customs disputes according to escalation procedures
- To identify cheque and electric bank transfer allocation issues and coordinate rectification with responsible team
- To contribute knowledge and expertise toward resolving reoccurring billing issues
- To monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Team Leader for review and action.
- To monitor credit limit of accounts and ensure proper action is taken
- To coordinate master data, billing and collection issue resolution with internal and external customers as deemed necessary and in coordination with team leader and supervisor
List of processes as per AR GOM/ROM
- Collection Segmentation & porftolio allocation
- Active Collection (incl visit & schedule check pick up)
- Prepare & Execute dunning runs
- Trigger & follow-up on escalation process (incl visit)
- Prepare, execute, follow-up credit hold (temp credit stop)
- Prepare, execute, follow-up outsourced collection
- Prepare, execute, follow-up debt recovery & legal referals
- Is able to gather and structure all data and information relevant for the analysis of an issue
- is able to assess the right level of detail in the context of the big picture
- Is able to identify patterns in the data
- Is able to draw conclusions and identify options for action for simple issues
- Is able to recognize obvious implications of the issue and cross-links with direct interfaces in the organization
Is able to proactively invite other people’s comments and suggestions
Is able to communicate simple to difficult messages effectively
Is able to communicate effectively with all colleagues and (internal / external) customers Is open to other people’s comments and suggestions
Is able to develop a network of contacts to build up their relationships and strengthen their organizational, product and market knowledge
Is able to address task-related issues appropriately
Knowledge of financial metrics and tools
Has basic knowledge of the use and meaning of finance metrics and tools
Is able to gather correct data to provide effective administrative support
Knowledge of accounting standards and legal requirements regarding financial processes
Is able to apply (mostly basic) knowledge of accounting standards, statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements to execute rather simple, repetitive tasks
Is able to execute their work according to instructions
Knowledge of cash and liquidity management
Has basic knowledge of banking, credit collection, cash management and payment systems
Is able to gather correct data and administer cash applications and cash receipt reconciliation with treasury
Is able to respond on simple customer queries and monitor and report on bank accounts
Understands simple negotiation dynamics
Is able to prepare information and explore opportunities and risks in negotiation processes
Is able to act upon decisions that have been taken by others, and make appropriate decisions affecting their own work where they are empowered to do so, requesting the support or clarification from their manager or colleagues if needed
- Good telephone conversation/handling skills
- Effective communication and conversational skills
- High customer focus and service orientation
- Previous Collection experience is preferred
- Advanced MS office knowledge
- Intermediate Presentation skills
- Bachelor degree
- Intermediate level of English knowledge (DPDHL Business Language) preferred
- Computer literate and familiar with Word and Excel.
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Posting Legal Entity DHL Egypt WLL