Job description / Role
Credit Middle and Portfolio Management acts as a middle office function in the company and covers numerous roles to support the front office. The role can be divided into 3 categories:
* Deal Confirmation
* Credit Portfolio Management
Roles and Responsibilities
* Producing and completing various due date reports by closely working with Front office on a monthly basis.
* Working with Credit-Risk on the takeover of the Non-Performing Asset (NPA) process for the central bank’s regulation; gaining knowledge in the fundamental provisioning process. Accountable for the calculations, reconciliation and postings of data; from several platforms such as T24, Intellect, OBIEE and Intellect.
* Responsible to coordinate with internal stakeholders to create new Standard Operating Procedures, RACI matrix and Delegation of Authority matrix.
* Continuously reviewing the current NPA process in place and providing enhancements where possible.
* Responsible and accountable for posting monthly account entries that include Non-Performing Loans, Interest in Suspense and Specific provisions for the month.
* Leading the user acceptance testing (UAT), which involves conducting scenario analysis to identify the possible outcomes which may arise when migrating from current platforms to future platforms.
* Continuously analyzing portfolios in order to make sure resources are being allocated optimally, assess/identify areas of improvement, and to make sure products are aligned with organizations broader strategy.