Job description / Role
We are looking for a number of experienced and qualified Creative Design Teachers to join a leading Education provided in the UAE for an August start date.
* Comply with EHS Policies, Programs and Procedures as per the client requirements, general framework and take responsibility for any aspect of EHS that they are involved in
* Manage the online teaching and learning using apps like MS teams, Zoom, Google Docs. Etc.
* Using LMS platforms effectively to deliver knowledge and manage teaching and learning
* Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
* Maximise efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress and make constant adjustments to their professional practice.
* Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
* Engage learners in individual cooperation learning activities that help them develop their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes for learning
* Organise, allocate, and manage the most appropriate educational resources to facilitate active and equitable engagement of learners in productive tasks.
* Commitment to the highest standards of professional practice
* Demonstrated ability to enhance learning through effective integration
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills with learners, parents and the wider school community
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Time Management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Teamwork and Teambuilding
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability in the use of differentiated teaching strategies to meet the needs of all learners
* Display a high level of cultural sensitivity in response to the needs of learners and peers
* Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge and skills from their discipline to real-world situations
Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelors degree in the curricular subject with high GPA
* Masters degree preferred
* Teaching / Certificate / Diploma preferred
* 3 years teaching experience in a reputable institute / School
* Industrial experience for technical subjects preferred
* Online teaching and learning skills using different applications
In return you will receive the following benefits package:
* Basic : starting 11,998.
* Housing : 9,280 p/mth (single), 11,600 p/mth (married).
* Relocation allowance 20,000 AED paid in 2 installments (upon joining and after passing 6 months’ probation)
* Education Allowance- AED 80,000.00 per family (MAX 3 CHILDREN) , maximum of AED 40,000.00 per child per Academic year
* Annual Tickets- annual allowance towards vacation travel for the employee, spouse, and three (3) dependent children below 18 years of age
* Health Insurance- medical cover for employee, spouse and up to three (3) dependent children under the age of eighteen (18) years who are sponsored on the employee’s visa
For more information or to apply, please email
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.