Solution Makers International Company
Job description / Role
1. Contribute to the development of overall 3PL sales and business development strategy by developing and recommending business development strategy and manage the development and execution of sales and business development plans realizing the potential for 3PL business in all aspects (First, middle and last mile delivery including the warehousing services
2. Develop and implement an effective and efficient market strategy for Saudi Arabia to ensure that 3PL activities are achieved.
3. Create a network of couriers companies in KSA
4. Lead to the development of the Saudi Arabia business development function policies, systems, processes, and procedures to ensure the consistent application and ease of operations.
5. Lead the identification, evaluation and selection of new potential clients to insure maximizing the business potential for 3PL portfolio in Saudi Arabia.
6. Oversee the coordination and communication with 3PL internal teams (e.g communication) on regular basis to keep all stakeholders informed on upcoming demand to ensure delivering on time and maintain client satisfaction.
7. Contribute to the process of gathering information and intelligence on you an existing markets, competitors and keep customers to ensure the development and execution of suitable business development plans.
8. Review research and analysis of Saudi Arabia business performance to identify the position of 3PL in Saudi Arabia, available opportunities and threats, to guide the development of business development strategies an insured maintaining 3PL competitive advantage.
9. Contribute to the execution of financial feasibility analysis including revenue projections, ROI analysis, for new clients and services in collaboration with the finance team, to ensure relevant inputs.
10. Lead the business development planning, preparing the relevant business plans and create strong arguments for new business operating plans.
11. Lead the implementation of sales activities and meetings with potential partners to ensure taking all the necessary measures to achieve the set targets and take corrective actions to overcome obstacles.
12. Follow up on key partners, agreements and commitments to ensure that all plans that executed in a timely manner and according to agreed standards.
13. Lead the process of formulating, negotiating and finalizing contracts and agreements with 3PL partners and stakeholders in Saudi Arabia by proposing an attaining the most advantageous terms on contracts to ensure reserving 3PL best interest and profit.
14. Oversee the process of archiving and documenting legal contracts and deals to resolve any disputes that may arise, to the best advantage of the 3PL.
15. Ensured that business development function apply and monitor safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products and a responsible environmental attitude.
16. Lead the continuous improvement of business development function practices considering “international best practices”, changes in international standards and changes in business environment which demand proactive action plans.
17. Carry Market Research and based on it recommend locations for the warehouses which the management will consider basis the surely of the business and overall revenue plan.
18. Develop both short term and long-term new business and revenue generation opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.