Solution Makers International Company
Job description / Role
• Manages the facility profit and loss process, ensures proper staffing and expense controls, and supports revenue generation and business development activities
• Monitors purchases (e.g., fuel, maintenance, supplies, etc.) and evaluates driver overtime to control costs and identify potential cost savings
• Identifies synergies among service centers to promote integration, improve operating leverage, reduce responsibility overlaps, and control costs
• Manages the processing of inbound and outbound domestic and international freight shipments and ensures governmental regulations and compliance requirements are met
• Monitors and ensures safety compliance and conducts facility and equipment safety and safety compliance training
• Oversees facility environmental management and ensures dangerous goods and hazardous materials shipments are properly handled
• Interacts with labor union representatives to resolve work rules issues, build strategic relationships, and resolve grievances
• Attract, contract and build an efficient partnership with the freight forwarding agents all over the world
• Contract and build an efficient partnership with the shipping lines
• Measure and monitor operational performance and efficiency. This will be done through the use of both systematic and manually developed solutions.
• Design and implement operating models that will drive the future improvements of our operation
• Provide direct input into the development, implementation and reporting of partner KPI/metrics to monitor all aspects of the transportation process.
• Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends and new ideas while developing relationships with new partners.
• In partnership with technology & business intelligence teams, drive a diverse roadmap of tech initiatives aimed at building the foundation of this supply chain solutions business for future scale.
• Build a deep understanding of and partner closely with our Warehousing, Sales, Partner Operations, Finance and many other teams to drive alignment while taking the lead on setting cross organization direction.
• Willingness / flexibility for travel within Saudi Arabia and overseas.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.