The Senior Auditor is responsible for executing all elements of the company’s Internal Audit strategy. The Senior Auditor reports to the New York-based Senior Manager of Internal Audit and works with all other members of the Internal Audit team.
- Assisting with various administration tasks.
- Identifying and assessing risks and evaluating key control activities within business processes;
- Analyzing and documenting business process flows and related controls documentation;
- Understanding the technology supporting business processes;
- Identifying and developing recommendations to provide for productivity savings and/or enhance operational efficiencies;
- Assisting with other projects including Sarbanes Oxley, consulting and others as they may arise; and
- Performing targeted fieldwork to test internal controls;
- Assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans;
- Assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely well-written reports;
- 3-5 years of professional experience in public accounting, internal audit, and/or consulting with a strong financial background;
- A strong grasp of accounting and auditing; and
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- Strong project management, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A