We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
To support internal warehousing, distribution operations. Distribution Operations include but are not limited to: process inbound inventory receipts, efficiently process customer and consumer orders and support external storage and assembly requirements through accurate completion of inventory transactions, timely material movement and safe operation of all material handling equipment. The PIT Operator is to ensure that each order has been properly picked, staged, and loaded to meet customer requirements properly.
- Meet or exceed labor standards/KPIs.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Must work with respect to the safety rules and procedures defined by Coty.
- Transfer inventory from storage locations throughout the facility, following the procedures outlined to ensure accurate inventory transfers
- Load containers based on customer requirements detailed on dock placard.
- Efficiently and accurately receive, transport, pick, or label cartons and shipments based on customer shipping requirements.
- Unloading containers in an efficient manner to expedite the receiving process
- Perform BOSS audits as required.
- Must be able to successfully multi-task with challenging assignments.
- Previous PIT driving experience
- Must be able to comprehend verbal and written communication in English.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Proven capability to perform basic mathematical operations.
- Must be physically able to climb stairs and/or crosswalks on the operations floor.
- Maintain excellent safety performance.
- May be required to work at heights.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed instructions and procedures, and effectively communicate in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to achieve forklift certification
- Must be able to clearly think, communicate, and work well in pressure situations.
- Prior experience with RF equipment required.
- Critical thinking ability required to assess operational activities and performance trends for opportunities and/or improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A