We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
The Order Process Operator assembles orders in all distribution areas using standardized processes. The Order Process Operator is responsible for accuracy and quality while making sure customer requirements are met.
- Perform value add activities as required by the operational area.
- Perform BOSS audits as required.
- Perform return goods operational activities while maintaining efficiency to meet or exceed established KPI goals.
- Perform Quality assurance activities as required by the operational area.
- Perform required 5S duties.
- Assist in training new team members on required processes of each functional area.
- Ability to accurately complete required paperwork.
- Must work with respect to the safety rules and procedures defined by Coty.
- Assist in resolution of operational issues as they arise.
- Pick and Pack orders with an RF device while maintaining efficiency to meet or exceed established KPI goal.
- Interact effectively with all workforce levels to include internal and external customers.
- Maintain excellent safety performance.
- Meet or exceed labor standards/KPIs as established in each operational area.
- Hazmat certification is preferred. Ability to achieve certification is required based on work assignment.
- Must be able to clearly think, communicate, and react in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to take direction and apply to daily activities.
- Basic knowledge and experience of PC including: Microsoft Products, DLX, DCS, and ETQ.
- Ability to learn a new technology and apply it to daily activities.
- Full functional understanding of 5S.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Must be capable of performing basic mathematical operations.
- Must be able to use root-cause problem solving techniques to resolve operational issues.
- Knowledge of Logistics operations is a requirement, to include warehousing, replenishment, product codes, picking, packing, and dock operations.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed instructions and procedures, and effectively communicate in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to be a self-starter and an innovator.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A