We are the largest telecommunications, safety and security systems integrator operating in the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions providing turnkey solutions for energy, transport and telecom industries. All our telecommunications, safety and security solutions are engineered and supported locally, giving our customers the advantage of getting support for their businesses when and where they need it. We are fully integrated turnkey solutions provider in Telecommunications, Safety & security, Fiber cabling & connectivity and Automation. For more details, please visit our website www.3wnetworks.com
Job Title: Cost Controller
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: Full Time
- As the Cost Controller you will be responsible for monitoring and for meeting the requirements in the following areas: Inventories related to ELV Products, other inventories, the cost of sales in Projects and the internal cost controls including but not limited to general purchase, store issuance, contract service performance and control, labor efficiency including part-time usage.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor. Accounting designation or enrollment required.
- Previous experience with System Integrators/ICT/Oil Gas/Commercials sectors will be preferred
- Familiarity with Financial systems, Opera, Micros, POS, Excel, etc.
- Good Knowledge of electrical and as well as Receiving, Stores and inventories sections.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cost Controller: 4 years (Required)
- Budgeting: 2 years (Required)
- Cash Flow: 1 year (Required)
- VAT/Reporting: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.