We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior cost consultant to join our established and growing team in MENA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering agreed pre-contract cost consultancy scope of service for all projects under your control, ensuring the scope of service is clear and understood by all parties.
- Ensuring no work or additional work is undertaken without the necessary authorisation from the client and ensuring client delivery expectations are understood and achieved.
- Directing a team with the coordination and preparation of bills of quantities, tender documentation and tender packages in line with standard methods of measurement.
- Preparing the concept, schematic and detailed design cost plans and pre-tender estimates.
- Taking a lead role with the coordination and preparation of contract documents, value engineering/value management and project risk management.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a cost consultancy/quantity surveying background, experience in pre-contract cost consultancy services and proven experience with the use of Cost X Software. You will be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.