Al Futtaim Group
Cost Clerk (x2) | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Body & Paint
Overview of the role
As a Cost Clerk you will receive, process and administer all departmental job costing in accordance with the retail and distributor process requirements and guidelines. You will return unacceptable job cards to the appropriate department with clear and concise reasons for the rejection of the job card for costing
What you will do
- Clerical Functions and maintain Personnel and Administrative records and procedures.
- Amending computer job cards and invoices, to speed up workshop flow.
- Preparing all external and internal job cards and proper billing with all labour, parts, oil, sublets and consumables.
- Proper checking of invoices and related documents with computer statements to maintain accuracy.
- Arranging daily workshop performance report.
- Prepare incentive computation and claim form as per the daily time sheet.
Required skills to be successful2-3 years’ experience as a Cost Clerk within the automotive dealershipExcellent MS Office skillsStrong office management skills Be able to communicate effectively in English What equips you for the roleThe ideal candidate for this role should have a basic qualification, preferably equivalent to a Automotive Diploma or any Degree. You must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Cost Clerk within the automotive dealership. You must have a strong office management skills and be able to communicate effectively. Confident and effective at providing information will be an asset. SAP Dealer System knowledge is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.