Job description / Role
As the Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager, you will operate in a hands-on capacity leading the formulation of strategic plans at a corporate and departmental level, in addition to contributing to the overall executive plan.
A growing organisation with an exciting workload and opportunities to play a key role in developing and delivering strategic plans that can impact the whole organisation and the wider emirate of Abu Dhabi.
* Receive and evaluate requests for new strategic initiatives, then lead prioritisation of execution
* Assess through personal efforts, or working with additional resources the strategic fit and shareholder value of new proposed initiatives to the organisation
* Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement
* Lead the periodic analysis of outcomes and ensure reporting on any dynamic changes based on the gathered statistics, global and historical benchmarks and overall results
* Provide support to the business to fulfil analytical and research requirements in alignment with operations plans and strategic initiatives
* Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.