Job description / Role
As the Corporate Strategy & Development Associate Manager you will be responsible for developing strategies for various business functions whilst supporting the management team in the execution of strategic deals, acquisitions and various other project functions.
A global business undergoing rapid growth and exciting evolution with new initiatives being launched regularly.
* Analyse data and study industry trends to identify revenue and margin opportunities
* Provide analytical support to senior management and business unit heads in development and execution various business functions
* Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management
* Collaborate with finance and other departments to enhance forecasting, drive budgeting and planning
* Analyse financial results and provide a budget to plan variance reporting & analysis for internal stakeholders
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities
* Develop financial content for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings
* Exciting autonomous role, working closely with global stakeholders
* Dubai-based role
* Entrepreneurial environment
* Progression and development opportunities that you would expect from a top multi-national