Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Senior Manager within our Corporate Restructuring practice, you will help make that happen. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global team of restructuring specialists who deliver high quality advice to our clients.
Our global network of corporate restructuring professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability and shareholder return. Furthermore, our team is fully integrated both within our wider Strategy and Transactions practice and our firm as a whole, enabling our clients to reap the benefits of this broad range of knowledge, skills and experience.
We work on the basis of creating long-term relationships with our clients and our teams work closely with them to understand their short and long-term goals, allowing us to effectively identify problems and recommend and implement solutions that deliver measurable results.
Your key responsibilities:
– As a Senior Manager, you will lead several engagements to help clients evaluate capital options, capture greater transaction value and achieve strategic objectives – whether they are buying or selling a distressed asset, restructuring a business, dealing with under performance, or looking to improve cash management.
– You will work to prepare comprehensive financial reviews of the client’s operations, attend legal proceedings, engage in judicial management, support liquidation processes as well as advise clients on corporate risk management issues.
– In addition, you will manage transaction admin and QRM compliance including assisting in managing the financial aspects of engagements by resource planning, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
– You will also play a vital role in strengthening our relationships with our existing clients, and leverage your network to develop new relationships in the market.
– As a leader, you will manage and develop junior members of the team as well as counsel them in their professional growth.