Legal Recruit ME
Job description / Role
Legal Recruit ME is working with a leading global company to recruit a Corporate Paralegal for an exciting role to be based in Dubai.
Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to the in-house legal department at this large international company.
• Must have law degree (LLB) from a common law jurisdiction.
• Strong corporate career paralegal for in-house department.
• Assists in preparing legal documents such as confidentiality agreements (NDAs), Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Understanding, Shareholder Agreements, intercompany and other corporate documents.
• Support to Corporate and Divisions with any operational disputes, payment follow ups as well as contracts and procurement with both tenders and contract negotiations.
• Management of legal server; POAs, Licenses, Articles, Board Minutes and other constitutional documents.
• Participate in the definition and development of corporate policies, procedures and programs, and provide continuing counsel and guidance on all legal matters, as and when required
• Conduct legal research and drafting as requested.
• Required to handle executive summaries and directives and also to assist with company compliance issues.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.