Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates & Legal Consultants
- Draft and review of Commercial Contracts including SPA’s, Joint Venture Agreements, Settlement Agreements, etc.
- Draft Legal Opinions, conduct legal analysis and study.
- Create and maintain document databases for Clients.
- Actively liaison with the clients to gather required documents and information.
- Follow-up and monitor the progress of cases and communicate such to clients.
- Represent the firm on a secondment basis in client’s offices
At least one to three (2-4) years of experience in Dubai, UAE.Bachelor’s Degree in Law (English)Excellent in English language (written and spoken)Arabic language is preferable but not mandatoryExtensive knowledge and experience on the UAE litigation system
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.