This position will be hired on ACTION HOSPITALITY a group company of Air Arabia Group.
Toassistcustomersandpromptlyrespond totheir queriesby providingclear information,guidanceand serviceneeded, this includes delivery/dispatch of items andcash handling as per company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Opens/closes the showroom timely and maintains a safe and tidy workplace ensures availability and readiness of display items in the assigned areas.
- Greets customers when entering and leaving the store.
- Handles the main reception desk:receiving payments, issuing receipts, keeping track of all cash and credit transactions,responds to customers inquiries whilst relaying clear messages and information as appropriate.
- Secures and properly controls cash, negotiable items, passwords and keys.
- Balances assigned cash draweron a daily basis, maintains appropriate drawer limits, and adheres to all security procedures in respect to the cash drawer and the key to the cash drawer.
- Attends to customers’purchases, alterations, laundry,itemsdelivery, etc.Assists customers in fitting, takesmeasurementsfor alterationsand communicates to manufacturer as needed.
- Properly documents all necessary transactions in the Large Transaction log
- Acts as focal point for the suppliers/vendorswith respect to pick-up/drop-off of productsand packages.
- Assists the officer/supervisor in stacking items on shelves accurately collects items from store and delivers to customers as required.
- Informs the officer/supervisor with any shortages in items or low inventory levelsof productswithin the showroom.
- Packs items to be dispatched to the hubs/stations according to the approved orders and advises officer/supervisor once they are ready for processing.
- Prepares and maintains a database of all uniform orders (new/alteration) in an excel sheet format to be referred to as needed.
- Ensures the comfort of allcustomers,visitorsandguests waiting in theshowroomarea, escorts them if needed.
- Collects and promptly delivers documents, stationery and messages within theshowroomin a timely and efficient manner.
- Female candidates will be given a higher preference.
- Candidate currently residing in UAE will be preferred.
- Demonstrates pleasant personality and positive attitude all times.
- Capable of comprehending and classifyingitems anddocuments needed for required tasks.
- Multi-task oriented, responds to multiple assignments easily and promptly.
- Demonstrateshigh attention to details.
- Willing tosupport andprovide alternate solutionsin ad-hoc scenariosand unplanned situation.
- Dependable, self-initiativetakes ownershipand acts proactively.
- Displays energy and enthusiasm.
Qualifications (Academic, Training, Languages)
- High School or Diploma and higher in any stream is acceptable.
- Prefered to have a degree or diploma in Fashion Technology/ Textiles
- Well-groomedand organized.
- Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement.
- Agerecommended: not above 30 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good inEnglish Language (Any additional language is a plus).
- 1-3years ofcustomer serviceexperience in a similar rolein any industry.
- Previous experience as Cabin Crew would be beneficial.
- Reliable for handling cash with accuracy and no discrepancies.
- Ability to understand assignments and plan tasks according to priorities and logical order.
- Cooperative team player possesses good organizing and time management skills.
- Stays up-to-date withneededinformation and/orchangeswithin the companyincluding names of departments and personnel and their offices locations.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.