The coordinator role provides administrative support and coordination to the GRO team across the UAE offices.
Specific Skills Required
- Knowledge of visa processes and licensing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- Knowledge of UAE Labor law, MOHRE work permit requirements, employment and residence visa requirements
- Knowledge of preparing team expenses
- Competence in use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) and knowledge HRIS systems. Experience with Workday would be an advantage
- Effective time management skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Person Specification :
- Works well under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- 3 years experience similar role within the HR function
- Ideally candidate will be currently based in Dubai
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject, or able to demonstrate sufficient experience within a similar role.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.