Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Contracts Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to Insert one sentence summary of key job role.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drafting, reviewing, recommending revisions to, and, approving all required contractual documentation
- Review contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance with prescribed procurement requirements and conducts fee negotiations
- Draft and revises policies, procedures and operating guidelines as necessary
- Management and review of the contractual aspects of large complex construction projects and evidence of successful negotiations of substantial claims and variations
- Play a leading and pivotal role in supporting the project executives, leaders and project managers in monitoring and controlling the performance of contracted services to ensure services are effective, meet statutory requirements and deliver the desired outcomes
- Manage Contract Administration Team
- Coordinate all matters regarding contract administration, claims, disputes, contract interpretation and cost analysis
- Develop, implement and manage systems and procedures for the monitoring of external and internal contracts to ensure that contractual compliance issues are resolved both timely and effectively
- Make knowledgeable recommendations regarding contract procurement and types of underlying contracts and agreements.
- Lead the continuous improvement of commercial processes through refining contract formulation activities, systems and procedures.
- Identify potential claims, checking for compliance with applicable contractual terms and ensuring effective negotiation and settlement of claims
- Prepare claims to effectively negotiate with contractors, including the calculation of losses incurred through defaults on contractual obligations
- Formulate suggestions to remedy failure to meet contractual obligations
- Oversee financial budget to ensure the cost-effectiveness and value for money of contracts
- Responsible for all financial contract management activities including the review and the approval of payment certificates, invoicing from subcontractors and to the client
- Responsible for the timely preparation of legal and contractual documents such as Request for Proposals (RFP), Instructio
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of prime contract administration experience on large scale infrastructure projects
- Prior experience on FIDIC, claims handling and Engineer’s determination
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure, while using good judgment, when making Program related decisions that drive project delivery forward.
- Possess the exceptional interpersonal skills required to productively collaborate, negotiate, reach consensus and finalize project decisions.
- Ability to maneuver in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to comfortably and knowledgably manage throughout all phases of the Program including planning, procurement, design, and construction phase
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Qualified and chartered by a recognized international body such as Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Prior experience working on projects in the UAE
- Ability to perform in a management capacity is also required
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.