About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
- Management of contractual obligations implementation milestones including without limitation customer notification of conditions precedent, customs consents including import and re export approvals due dates where applicable, commercial operation start and end dates.
- Management of contracts to maximize revenue and reduce the number of lost opportunities:
- Prepare Invoicing model and operational data workbook per contract terms including inter alia contract required production including any minimum offtake , actual site production of the latter, detail on any shortfall on the latter and assignment of liability for the same, appropriate penalty calculations and any other reconciliations and or adjustment mandated in any contract (“Contract Invoicing Workbook”).
- Liaise with AME Finance Dept on the implementation of the “Contract Invoicing Workbook”.
- Liaise with AME Operations to enable periodic review of and validation of the operational data sheets and information for input into the Contract Invoicing Work Book .
- Ensure relevant sign offs of the contract invoices and operations data sheets are issued by the client per contract requirements.
- Establish a risk register on the accrual of any calculated penalties and liaise with AME Finance, Commercial and Operations to have periodic reviews on appropriate mitigation measures to reduce any loss of revenue.
- Ensure any additional client scope of work as arising from time to time during work implementation is appropriately billed by Aggreko through variation orders.
- Liaise with AME Sales, Commercial and Operations to ensure appropriate approvals and contractual documentation is in place to support the variations orders arising.
- Preparation of Monthly Commercial Report on the status of the project.
- Establish system for Document Control and storage of relevant correspondence.
- Ensuring relevant functions, eg Operations and Finance are fully aware of contractual obligations.
- Liaise with AME Finance Dept to ensure correct and timely invoicing for all projects is maintained based on the Contract Invoicing Workbook including providing current/future month running data for purposes of revenue accruals and forecasting.
- Supporting processing and payment of supplier invoicing as required.
- Maintenance of the Contract Account and follow up with client to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Support the Head of Commercial and in conjunction with Legal and Sales to resolve contractual disputes with the client.
- Ensure management is kept informed of correspondence with the client.
- Ensure that all project filing and archive materials are stored in a correct manner.
- Data capture of the required information to record and distribute relevant KPI’s.
- Provide frequent local country updates on regulatory environment including relevant legislation.
- Comply with standards of risk management within the framework established by Aggreko Plc.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
- Aggreko place a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.