Job description / Role
Our client is a global multinational, they are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant on a three-month contract for their Dubai office.
Our client is a leading business with a global reach. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a brand-new position of an Executive Assistant supporting the C – suite (3 months contract).
The Executive Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities on behalf of one of the C-Level Executives.
* Provide complete administrative support to the C-suite
* Liaise with the Group’s senior stakeholders – internal& external on behalf of the C- suite to ensure smooth flow of communication
* Screen and prioritize tasks/items for review of the C-Level Executive, to ensure they are informed and corrective actions have been taken
* Follow up on projects through the Office of the C- Level Executive, keep track of their progress and update accordingly
* Organize and participate in meetings related to the C-Level Executive’s function
* Proactively identify issues and priorities
* Work closely with the team & provide assistance if needed to any other Suite member if needed
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.