RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
• Supervision, support and follow- up of all maintenance, supplying and Service Contracts
• Support and follow up of contractual/non-contractual maintenance and spare parts
• Survey/search suppliers to source the best service with competitive rates to maximize financial surplus
• Review new contracts for the completion of terms, conditions, ensure contracts have been reviewed and approved at the appropriate level
• Maintain all contract-related- documents to ensure supplier/vendors are meeting their contractual obligations, facilitate easy document retrieval
• Follow up the implementation of contracts and agreement with other parties, maintenance schedule, and spare parts availability
• Provides advice and guidance to departments on all contractual issues effectively and accurately.
• Establish good communication with suppliers/contractor to ensure successful delivery of contractual obligations
• Assess the performance of vendors and suppliers in coordination with other sections
• Provide reviews and analysis of the tenders and contract data
• Prepare relevant studies, statistics, and reports regularly
• Ensures the contracts renewals are initiated promptly
• Develop an efficient policy for contracts and agreements management
• Any additional task assigned by the superior / reporting head.