is a leading Telco company in the ME region
- Delivering Contact Center implementations
- Define, implement & enhance end to end Global Contact Centre processes
- Identify, prioritize and drive initiatives across Business Units to push improvements, efficiency, root cause fix, and call & complaints reduction to deliver continuous improvement
- Engage with Operations team through planned and unplanned interactions to analyze performance gaps and put corrective actions in place. The frequency of this task is daily, weekly and monthly
- Track Action Plans and Project execution milestones proactively and ensure on time delivery
- Proven track record of successful process improvement initiatives & Implementation of Contact Center.
- During which it should include IT Project management (minimum 5 years), with a good experience to industry std Project management and Development life Cycles, Change implementation planning and management, Systems Development Management, PM tools, Application support & Business analysis, People management.
- Experience with large scale network deployments
- Strong technical skills in infrastructure areas.
- Strong vendor management skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.