Line of Service
Regional, State, Local and City Government
Job Description & Summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, Finance Function, People and Organisations and Technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in Saudi Arabia. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
You will be part of PwC’s Programme and Project Management team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to manage large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
- Manage and run a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, Feasibility Studies etc.
- Risk, issue and change management – maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks and issues within specific projects
- Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
- Organise the activities of specific program/project areas
- Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports
- Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance
- Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place
- Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes
- Coordinate with others to utilise learning and development tools and techniques to analyse, identify and communicate requirements for change
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Be passionate about client service
- Self-motivated, confident – a strong work ethic
- Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in overseeing and reporting progress of large-scale programs
- Knowledge/understanding of the Middle East Government and Public Sector including a deep understanding of global trends in the Government and Public Sector
- Experience of driving large-scale change
- Sector exposure and experience of different labour reforms.
- Planning and reporting tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Primavera P6
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
Minimum years experience required
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 2 years of experience in a PMO preferably within the Government and Public Sector
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.