Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to
– Consult & implement data science solutions to business problems at an expert level.
– Understand and recommends modeling techniques & analysis framework to junior data scientists
– Solve complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
– Present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients.
– Mentor more junior team members.
– Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
– Consult on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an intermediate understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics.
– Act as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions.
– Lead development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk.
– Develop innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies, structured and unstructured information.
– Support sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the analytics platform in FS
– Work with Partners, Directors and Managers to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
– Coach and mentor junior resources around industry business drivers and Analytics technical capabilities.
– Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
– Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
– Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
– Whilst being an integral part of the Analytics team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
– You will work collaboratively with other Financial Services experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
– You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.